03 June 2021

Texans Are Still Armed, Home Invaders Still Getting Shot

Did this guy think he was breaking into a home in New Jersey? 74-year-old homeowner kills suspect who attempted to break into home in southeast Houston

The homeowner suffered a home invasion several years ago. This time he was prepared.

“He busted the windows out with both hands. The first thing that comes to my mind is to grab my pistol and shoot him one time,” the homeowner said.

The homeowner said instead of backing down, the would-be intruder became even more aggressive.

“Came right back in through that window again. I didn’t know if he had something or not because everything happened so fast. After I shot him twice, he left and I didn’t come out the door anymore,” the homeowner said.

Police found the guy by the front window.

Oh, and some of the neighbors were shocked.

Self-defense is a human-right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.