19 May 2021

Marion County Florida Deputies Don't Mess Around

Allergies are contributing to my insomnia. (Coughing fits at 3 AM make it tough to get a decent night's sleep...)

Marion County Florida is located in sort of in the middle of the state. The largest city, Ocala, is not quite halfway between Gainsville (home of the Gators) and Orlando (home of The Mouse). It is about due west of Daytona Beach.

This guy decided to run. Are we shocked to learn that he had an outstanding warrant?

I didn't even get my morning coffee ... It's not even 8 o'clock yet, man. (Deputy Hanner)

This incident took place on Sunday, May 16, 2021.

This is the dashcam and other video for Florida Man Gets Tased After Leading Deputies on Pursuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.