20 March 2021

Unified

Acoustic versions of Heavy Metal songs are something I love. I usually love them in their own right, and I also love to use them to annoy my friends. They hear a song, and say "See, now I like that song," and I can answer "I thought you hated Heavy Metal." No screaming guitars, no thundering drums, just an acoustic guitar, and some voices, and exceptional songwriting.

This song is "Unified (acoustic)" by Amaranthe. The original version was on the 2018 album Helix. The acoustic version was released as a bonus track on the Japanese version of the CD. You can also find it on Spotify. The acoustic version really lets you hear how Elize Ryd has a wonderful voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.