24 March 2021

Cuomo Was Apparently Acting Like a 14-year-old During His Time in Albany

Cuomo clearly believed that no rules applied to him. "He called us mingle mamas": Cuomo aide, Alyssa McGrath, alleges sexual harassment.

Alyssa McGrath was called into Cuomo's office to take dictation. Do people still do that today?

[McGrath] told the newspaper that she was nervous, having never taken dictation alone with him before.

“I put my head down waiting for him to start speaking, and he didn’t start speaking,” she recalled. “So I looked up to see what was going on. And he was blatantly looking down my shirt.”

What. An. Idiot. [Insert Hermione Granger guote here.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.