03 February 2021

Kid Charlemagne

I am still surprised I haven't featured more songs by Steely Dan. I love their music, well a lot of it anyway. So we will begin working on that today.

Steely Dan's music - what I like of it anyway - tends to be expertly arranged and produced.

They also made great use of the studio musicians in Los Angeles. There is a nice guitar solo by session musician, Larry Carlton, which starts at about 2 minutes and 15 seconds in this song.

This song is "Kid Charlemagne" by Steely Dan from the 1976 album The Royal Scam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.