01 February 2021

A View from the Beach Has a Musical Interlude

And also news for Chesapeake Bay. A View from the Beach: The Magothy Got Big Balls

Reef balls created by some high school students have finally - after two years - been placed in the river.

And Fritz also provides us with both Bernie Sanders, and Hell's Belles, "America's premier Female AC/DC tribute band," singing "Big Balls."

Click thru and enjoy, and here's a link to the original version by AC/DC, it is worth a listen. It's funny, but I don't think this song got any radio time in 1976.

1 comment:

  1. Hah! Great balls of fire! It was on the air in Chicago, probably WLUP the LOOP. I remember singing along in the shower, and I only had a radio in there. I can still sing along, so I must have heard it a lot. I know I never owned the album or tape... ergo it must have gotten a lot of airplay.

    WLS also played rock and even roll back then, but as a 50K watt clear channel AM station, I'm guessing this was a bit too risque and would have been on FM.

    Ah memories!

    n

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.