02 January 2021

Weak And Powerless

A Perfect Circle was formed by guitarist Billy Howerdel and vocalist Maynard James Keenan. Maynard is usually the vocalist for Tool. Which might explain why I never listened to A Perfect Circle. I like his voice, and his song-writing, but I want to hear the complexity that is Tool. And I'm not sure that you can find it here. Still I have been inspired, by yet another Rick Beato video, to give them a chance. And maybe I have been selling them short because Danny Carey is not the drummer.

Here is a link to the lyrics.

This is "Weak and Powerless" by A Perfect Circle from their 2003 album Thirteenth Step.

The Rick Beato video is What Makes This Song Great?™ Episode 97.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.