04 January 2021

Moment Of Betrayal

Dream Theater is another Progressive Metal band. They are not exactly new-to-me. I have heard a few of their songs from time to time, but they were added to a playlist or two recently. I'm still not sure that I like their music, but some of it is interesting. Interesting enough to give them a chance. Actually they sound more like old-school Progressive Rock to me than a lot of bands. Maybe because they have been around since 1985 or so, though the membership has changed. Let me know what you think.

This is "Momoent of Betrayal" by Dream Theater from their 2016 album The Astonishing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.