28 November 2020

Tomorrow We Fight

I tripped over this song as part of a playlist (YouTube I think) on Epic Music. I took note because I really like the singer Svrcina ("sur-cee-nah"), who is singer and songwriter Molly Svrcina. I think that family name is Czech, though I am not certain. When a name looks like someone dropped a couple of vowels, you can bet it is Eastern European. Anyway, she was born in Detroit. I hope you like her voice as much as I do.

This song is “Tomorrow We Fight (feat. Svrcina)” by Tommee Profitt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.