16 November 2020

“You gotta learn to get along with each other”

I will never understand the "How dare you live without me" attitude. 'She never made it to her car’: Woman fatally shot by ex-boyfriend on Brooklyn street.

They have been seperated since their children were small. The are now teenagers. And still he couldn't just get along.

Her former boyfriend, who suffers from diabetes and has trouble walking, lay in wait, resting on a walker before he saw Grant and opened fire, shocked neighbors said.

Of course the inability to resolve conflict is all the fault of an inanimate object, not due to the complete breakdown of the family, the abondoment of faith, drugs, or anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.