21 November 2020

Early Thanksgiving Dinner with Friends

Turkey. Stuffing, both in the bird and not, in case someone had issues. (Why do you think we call it stuffing?) Mashed potatoes and gravy. Sweet potatoes - two different kinds. Brussles sprouts. And of course more turkey. Followed by pumpkin pie and carrot cake, for those who don't like pumpkin.

There may have been some wine consumed as well, though I think some may have opted for beer.

And a good time was had by all.

Since my sister has decided to cancel the family get together, this may be all the Thanksgiving I get. Though I am hoping for another shot at the turkey and pumpkin pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.