24 November 2020

BLM UK: Starting to Look Like 1930s Germany

Counting down to the end... BLM UK has a uniformed paramilitary militia

Yesterday in Fulham, I observed a group of ten or so men and woman striding purposefully down North End Road. They were dressed in black uniforms, with ‘tactical’ vests displaying FF Force on one side and ‘Forever Family’ on the other… and they are a Marxist militia adjunct of BLM UK. This is entirely illegal.

So what could go wrong?

2020 is starting to have a rather 1930s feel about it. The pressure cooker is starting to shake.

Actually I think it looks more like 1930s Italy, than Germany, but to each his own.

History. Ignorance. Rinse. Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.