31 October 2020

(Every Day Is) Halloween - The Acoustic Version

This was a favorite song in the 80s, mostly because of what clubs I associated it with. (Though most were playing the instrumental/dance version that was uninteresting.) So when I tripped across this, I had to include it. I even (mostly) like it. I mean, Ministry and violins? Who would have thought that would be a thing?

The original mix can be found at this link.

This is "Halloween (Acoustic)" by Ministry. It was released as a single in 2019. And yes, it usually is listed as "(Every Day Is) Halloween"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.