21 October 2020

Aurora

Origa is an artist that I absolutely love. Her voice is haunting; even when I don't speak the language she is singing in, which is often, I like her music.

Olga Vitalievna Yakovleva (Ольга Витальевна Яковлева), better known by her stage-name Origa, was born in the old Soviet Union, in Novosibirsk Oblast, an area of southwestern Siberia. She made a name for herself working mostly in Japan. She died of lung cancer in at the age of 44.

This is "Aurora" by Origa from the 2005 album Aurora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.