30 September 2024

Eriatarka

The Mars Volta I found because their current drummer, Philo Tsoungui, was featured on the YouTube channel Drumeo. She, like so many people from her generation, had never heard a lot of Rush, and since Drumeo is a Canadian thing, they hit her with hearing "Limelight" for the first time. She did a credible job, given that Neil Peart was a freakin' genius.

I should note that today's song is from before Philo Tsoungui joined the band. We will get to more in time. She only joined the band in 2022, and they have not put out an album in that time. I'm sure they will.

This song is "Eriatarka" by The Mars Volta from their 2003 album Deloused in the Comatorium.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.