18 September 2024

Beautiful Imperfection

I'm not sure how I ran across Guthrie Govan's work. He has been a member of several bands, such as Porcupine Tree, that I am familiar with. It was only in the past couple of years, however, that I became aware of him as a solo artist. Today's track comes from JTC Guitar (Jam Track Central), which is a site devoted to learning guitar, and they sell some stuff that guitarist want or need.

This is "Beautiful Imperfection" which features Guthrie Govan on guitar. It is from the 2013 JTC Guitar album West Coast Grooves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.