08 August 2024

Trump Versus Georgia Republicans

From The Other McCain we get the following. Mystified Why Trump Keeps Criticizing Georgia Republicans? Here’s the Answer

Was the 2020 election stolen? That’s a yes or no question.

Were I called to testify under oath, I’d have to answer yes.

I’ve talked to friends in Georgia who tell stories of “ballot harvesting” there, and this is completely apart from the arguably unconstitutional rule change that allowed universal vote-by-mail in my native state.

There is a lot of info. Click thru.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.