08 July 2024

Sign Of Life

Although I'm not paying for Spotify premium at present, I am still using the app to check on what are the trending songs. Just before the New Year, Motionless In White had a song in the Top 10 of the Kickass Metal playlist. Since the album in question came out many months earlier, I found that interesting.

I do like what I've heard from this band, and lead singer, Chris Motionless. I need to listen to some of their older work. I've really only listened to a few songs off their 2022 album. I found them because Chris Motionless sang on the song "Digital Bullets" by Nita Strauss; she is one of my favorite guitarists.

This song is "Sign of Life" by Motionless In White from their 2022 album Scoring The End Of The World.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.