29 July 2024

Eris (to the Fairest One)

Circus of Fools or CoF is a German Hard Rock/Heavy Metal band that has a lead soprano and a singer doing the Death Growl. (Not to be confused the band Circus of Fools based in Pennsylvania!)

This is how they describe themselves on their Bandcamp page...

These anarchistic clowns are the filthy reflection of our society and an incredibly energetic band.

I'm not sure if I like them, though they claim they are more about live performances with elaborate stage makeup, etc.

This is "Eris (to the Fairest One)" by CoF from the January, 2020 album Contracult. At 30 minutes is it an album, or an EP?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.