30 June 2024

"Don't Mess With Texas" Is An Anti-Littering Slogan

From The Truth About Guns we get the following: Last Half Of June Was Tough On Texas Home Invaders. Texas self-defense stories from just the past 2 weeks...

While I think I've covered each these individually this is an interesting look at the whole.

Judging from those four Lone Star State home invasions in just the last two weeks, “Don’t Mess with Texas” apparently means a lot more than simply not throwing your litter out your window onto the highway.

You would think that the bad guys would get this message, but I don't believe they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.