15 June 2024

Dark Necessities

I will always associate Red Hot Chili Peppers with the 1991 album Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magik. They did have other successful albums, but I only heard them when they showed up on the radio.

In 2016 I must still have been listening to the radio, at least in the car, because I remember hearing this song quite a bit. It charted fairly high, and was critically acclaimed, so I'm sure it was on the radio.

This song is "Dark Necessities" by Red Hot Chili Peppers from their 2016 album The Getaway. It was the first single released about a month ahead of the albums release.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.