19 February 2024

Truckers Refusing Deliveries to NYC

It will be interesting to see if this takes hold. Truckers for Trump are refusing to drive to New York City after $350m fraud ruling

The average US City contains less than 1 weeks supply of food - or so I have heard. That probably varies a lot with whether you are talking canned goods or perishables. But it probably isn't a lot.

Truck drivers who support former president Donald Trump have voiced that they won’t be driving to New York City to underscore their disappointment with the civil fraud judgment that fined Mr Trump more than $350m.

I hope it comes true, because it will finally spell out to those people in NY who think that they are better than everyone, just how dependent they are on the people they look down on.

I hope it comes true, but I doubt that it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.