07 February 2024

Shine On You Crazy Diamond

David Gilmour remains one of my favorite guitarists. Lately I've been listening to his solo work. This is a bit of a cheat, because the song was originally recorded by Pink Floyd for the 1975 album Wish You Were Here. Like a lot of songs from that era, it is long. This version is 12 minutes, so grab a coffee and enjoy listening to a master at his craft.

This is "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" by David Gilmour. It was recorded 26 August 2006, and released in 2008 on the album Live in Gdańsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.