10 February 2024

Much Ado

Pattern-Seeking Animals is a Progressive Rock band that I was introduced to by the Tidal streaming service. They released an album in late 2023, and that is what brought them to my attention. I have been working through their catalog. They have released 4 albums since 2019.

This is "Much Ado" by Pattern-Seeking Animals from their 2022 album Only Passing Through. Some of their songs remind me of Progressive Rock form the 1970s. Sometimes I hear something of Tool, or Soen. I'm not sure what I hear in this song, but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.