14 February 2024

Kismet

The Omnific is a trio from Australia. Two bass players, Matt Fack and Toby Peterson-Stewart, and Jerome Lematua on the drums. Some people object to the 2 basses; I quite like them. While it definitely isn't Heavy Metal, it might have a bit too much energy for first thing in the morning. Give the coffee a chance to take hold.

This song does seem to include keyboards, and while I have looked in a couple of places, I can't find reference to anyone on the credits but the 3 people listed above.

This is "Kismet" by The Omnific from the 2017 EP Kismet.

Since I started using the Tidal streaming service, I have found a number of new-to-me Progressive Rock and Progressive Metal bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.