19 February 2024

I'm Awake

I need to get back to a band I was introduced to recently. Well, not too recently. We had one other song by Intervals but it was quite some time ago. Like Polyphia (and a few others) they produce mostly instrumental Metal, very heavy on the guitars. This song is no exception to that rule. There are times when I really love this music.

Intervals was founded by guitarist & composer, Aaron Marshall. The home base is Toronto. I think you might like it.

This song is "I'm Awake" by Intervals from their 2015 album The Shape of Colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.