21 November 2023

LAPD Revoked His Carry Permit Because He "Yelled" at Cops

This is what happens when you hurt the feelings of the cops in Los Angeles. (OK, so I covered this yesterday... Colion Noir's video is worth your time.)

He thought they were doing a piss-poor job of investigating the shooting in which he was forced to defend himself. And he said so. It is hard be mad at him, since the detectives couldn't be bothered to collect the shell casings from the shootout. I don't know if they collected any of the spent bullets, but I doubt it. Why collect evidence if you know that no prosecutions will be forthcoming?

This is Colion Noir's video LAPD Revoked Carry Permit For California Man Who Used Gun To Defend Against Armed Robbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.