15 November 2023

Baby Said

Måneskin is an Italian Rock band that has achieved some success in the US. (Don't worry, despite being from Rome the band's lyrics are - mostly - in English.) Today's song was working its way up the Rock This! playlist on Spotify back in May. I don't know if it hit #1 on the Spotify Rock chart, but it was near the top (2 or 3). It did get to #17 on Billboard's US Hot Rock & Alternative Songs chart.

The band is lead singer Damiano David, guitarist Thomas Raggi, bassist Victoria De Angelis, and drummer Ethan Torchio.

I'm not sure I how I found this band. It may have been via Spotify.

This is "Baby Said" by Måneskin from their 2023 album Rush!. Today's song is in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.