17 September 2023

CNN - Propaganda Wing of the Democratic Party

The Other McCain - CNN’s Fake ‘Fact Check’

Is everyone at CNN so stupid that they are incapable of adding 2+2 and finding the sum of 4? Or do they think their audience is that stupid?

CNN is still running cover for Biden Inc.

As I’ve said before of the evidence in the case, it’s a smoking gun next to a bloody corpse. If I could get in the face of any of these CNN propagandists, I’d destroy them with a single question: Why did these “shell companies” exist? The only answer an honest person can give is, “To conceal the bribery money.”

Click thru for details, analysis, and snark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.