17 August 2023

A Report from the 1st National Convention of the National African American Gun Association

Professor David Yamane brings us the following report via his blog Gun Culture 2.0: What I Learned about the National African American Gun Association [NAAGA] at Their National Convention (Light Over Heat #61)

NAAGA occupies a unique position in American gun culture today, so I spend a good amount of time in this video discussing what exactly NAAGA is, why it exists, and what it tries to accomplish. And then I show how this is reflected in the National Convention program.

And you should be reading Professor Yamane's work and watching his videos.

This is the latest Professor Yamane video: Learning about the National African American Gun Assn at Their Convention (Light Over Heat #61). The video is just short of 15 minutes, so plan accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.