19 July 2023

How Should a Woman Respond to 4 Home Invaders?

Also, tell me again, how many bullets I "need." Woman thwarts home invasion by opening fire on 4 suspects in Germantown, police say

How many home invaders am I going to face? How many times am I allowed to miss? How is it that you can predict the future with such certainty?

A woman fought back to defend herself, and her home, when police say they became the target of three robbery suspects early Sunday morning.

Cops arrived to find two guys with gunshot wounds. One guy was at the home, the other they found nearby. They took both of them to the hospital and later charged with burglary and "related" crimes.

Police are still looking for the other two men involved. Anyone with any information regarding the incident is urged to contact police.

This all happened in Deep Blue Philadelphia, in the neighborhood of Germantown, but given the decline of that city, even the journalists don't seem surprised that the homeowner has not been charged with a crime. What is that saying? "A conservative is a liberal who has been mugged?" Maybe there is some truth in that.

So as many as 4 intruders. How many bullets should I have access to? Is 4 the maximum number? How often am I allowed to miss? Have you ever been in a situation were adrenaline is flooding your system?

Self-defense is a human-right. It seems that the people of Philadelphia may be figuring that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.