14 June 2023

Pride and Joy

Stevie Ray Vaughan was one of the many musicians gone before his time. He died at the age of 35 in helicopter crash in August of 1990. I won't engage in a debate about whether or not he was the best guitarist of the past 50 years, or not. But is was damn close to the top of my list. This song doesn't highlight that talent as much as some of the live performances, but that's okay, because it is a great song.

40 years ago [yesterday], Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble released their debut album, Texas Flood, featuring "Love Struck Baby" and "Pride and Joy."

This is "Pride and Joy" By Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble from their Texas Flood, which was release 13 June 1983.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.