22 May 2023

Left Openly Calling for Cultural Revolution

Because they don't think twice about killing millions of people in pursuit of their dream. Colorado teacher calls for 'FORCEFUL cultural revolution' targeted at 'whiteness': 'This is sacred' | Fox News

Tim Hernandez is a teacher at Aurora West Preparatory Academy in the Aurora Public Schools District, according to its website. He has a signaled that he was including lessons on communist theory in his classroom.

Also, I doubt that parents know this is going on. Click thru, it isn't long.

And for those who are not up on Chinese history:

The Cultural Revolution crippled the Chinese economy and resulted in the deaths of approximately 1.5 million people and the banishment of approximately 20 million others.

2 comments:

  1. I sometimes have that problem based on my VPN settings. Less since I switched VPNs but it hasn't gone away. This is a better option that pausing the VPN for a few minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are millions of Americans who stand ready to give (them) a cultural revolution. Not the one they WANT, but the one they DESERVE.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.