16 May 2023

Don't Bring a Knife to a Gunfight

That is the 2nd time I've been able to use that title this week. MSP: Intruder shot during home invasion

Around 11 p.m., MSP troopers were sent to Maple Road near Millers Mill Road after receiving reports that at a homeowner shot someone who broke into their house with a knife.

By the time The police arrived, it was over. And by "over," I mean the home invader had been dealt with by the homeowner.

As for the guy who got shot...

He was taken to the hospital and underwent surgery.

Self-defense is a human right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.