30 April 2023

Good Guys 1, Bad Guys 0

Even in Deep Blue New York, self-defense may be legal. I'm not sure I would count on that. Intruder shot by homeowner in New York

The homeowner, who was asleep at the time, heard noises and realized someone had entered his home. After retrieving a gun, the homeowner was attacked by the suspect, prompting him to shoot the intruder in self-defense.

Cops are treating it like self-defense, but they don't make decisions about charges.

The guy who got shot was taken to a local hospital, and then to the county lockup.

Self-defense is a human-right, and it may even be your legal right in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.