09 March 2023

Jeremy at the Quartering Was SWATted Wednesday

Leftists HATE people who disagree with them. And Jeremy at the Quartering disagrees with the Left.

It apparently interrupted his morning live stream. I wasn't watching it, but he was discussing Steven Crowder's move to Rumble, where he will be creating at least some content only on Rumble. A call from local PD - with whom he has a relationship - ended the live stream.

SWATting is a serious crime, and I suppose it would be nice if the telco companies could do something to combat it, but apparently they can't, because it keeps happening.

This is The Quartering's video My Stalker Tried To End My Life Again Today

1 comment:

  1. Screwed up the Rumble embed code. Sorry about that. Switched back to YT til I figure it out.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.