12 March 2023

Covid Lab Leak "Theory" and Jeff Zucker's Hate of Trump

Journalism? This is CNN we're talking about. Jeff Zucker called Covid lab leak theory 'Trump talking point', demanded CNN not report on it | The Post Millennial

At the onset of the Covid pandemic, the Trump administration said that the virus likely originated from a Wuhan lab leak, a theory that has gained credibility in recent months, but in 2020 disgraced former CNN boss Jeff Zucker said his network should not investigate the theory because it was a "Trump talking point."

Truth? Zucker didn't care about the Truth. He wanted HIS SIDE to win. At all costs. Even if it meant putting an incompetent old man in the White House. Lie. Cheat. Steal. That should have been the motto of CNN. Oh, and sexual bad stuff too, beacuse there was apparently some of that going on as well.

Licht said in June that he wanted to reduce the partisan nature of some of the network's programming and on-air personalities.

I don't watch CNN, so I have no idea if Licht has managed to return journalism to that organization, and frankly I don't care. I can't imagine CNN reporting on a story in a way that would rekindle my trust in their professionalism. They are partisan hacks of the highest order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.