12 February 2023

Is the Super Bowl Rigged?

From the Other McCain - Don’t Bet on the Super Bowl

Aside from gambling being a bad habbit to fall into... There are other problems.

And frankly, I’ve started to suspect that pro football is as rigged as pro wrestling. If you don’t believe me, ask any fan of the Cincinnati Bengals about the AFC championship game. The Kansas City Chiefs “won” that game about as convincingly as Joe Biden “won” the 2020 election, and Bengals fans are convinced the refs were in the tank for the Chiefs.

There is more on sportsball; click thru. I hope you all enjoy screaming at the TV later today.

And I know that your screaming at the TV over a bunch of guys playing a game - that apparently might be rigged to begin with - doesn't mean you are not sober (mostly) serious people. Way more serious than people who worry about stupid stuff like movies, and TV, and comic books, ... and culture.

2 comments:

  1. No matter what else you may believe, any White person who still has any interest in sportsball, in particular the NFL, or NBA, has blinders on. I gave up on the NFL after they let the dog killer back in, college ball after Sandusky. Don't miss any of it. Superbowl? Who cares?

    ReplyDelete
  2. After the last three years I have stopped snickering at the wildest conspiracy theories. What could they say that you wouldn't go "well, maybe."

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.