10 September 2022

Sixteen Tons

I was mentioning on social media a while back that it used to be fairly common for artists to cover songs. Today's song has been covered by everyone from Elvis Presley to LeAnn Rimes to B.B. King. and more.

Geoff Castellucci is an artist I found on YouTube. He has an absolutely amazing voice. I think you might like it. Bass doesn't seem to do it justice.

This song is "Sixteen Tons" by Geoff Castellucci. As far as I'm concerned, it was made famous by Tennessee Ernie Ford, though he wasn't the first person to record it.

1 comment:

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.