16 September 2022

Quote of the Day

Via Pixy Misa at Ace of Spades HQ and Daily Tech News 11 September 2022. (Which I meant to publish earlier...)

WiFi 7 is coming, with transfer rates up to 5Gbps. Sort of. (Tom's Hardware)

Not sure yet if I'm going to cable the three rooms in my house that don't have wired networking. I'll probably just run the cables on the floor to start with. Right now I'm using WiFi 6 which according to my router's specs can reach 4.8Gbps. The same way a Yugo GV can hit 150mph - if you drop it from a sufficient height.

1 comment:

  1. You'd have to drop that Yugo from quite the altitude for it to approach 150mph, it would still slow down to around 120 before it got anywhere near sea level. But hey, if you dropped it from say, 24 miles high it might get to about 800mph for a little way. I'd still pay to watch either.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.