23 August 2022

Texans Are Still Armed...

I would not have approached things this way, but I understand her position. Woman shoots vehicle burglar to death in Arlington during fight over gun, police say

Arlington police said the woman told them that on Aug. 11 the man burglarized the vehicle and she and her son confronted the suspect and tried to detain him.

A physical altercation erupted, and the woman and the suspect fought over her handgun.

He ended up being shot in the head. It could have been her. (Maintain your distance people; you don't want to get into a hand-to-hand fight if you have a firearm.)

The woman has not been arrested, because this happened in Texas, not Manhattan. Though I believe it will go in front of a grand jury.

Self-defense is a human-right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.