16 May 2022

Nearly Time for Chicago's Summer of Joy

HeyJackass! from Chicago brings us the stats on a Mostly Peaceful Weekend

I'm sure it will be a mostly peaceful summer.

In addition to Friday the 13th and a blood moon as a result of a lunar eclipse, we’re also in the final weeks of Spring Training and scores need to be settle before the Summer Shooting Season Summer of Joy can begin.

Final Peaceful Tally: 5 killed, 30 wounded

I wonder how many people will die in that summer of joy? How many people will be carjacked, shot, robbed, etc. I wonder how many shops will close after they are the victims of a mob shoplifting. The insurance companies have begun the process of canceling coverage in the event of theft, because you can't ensure against something that is guaranteed to happen.) I guess we will find out soon enough.

Mayor Groot (AKA Lori Lightfoot, AKA Mayor Frogface, and several other terms of endearment), has promised a "Summer of Joy." Here's a link to a 7 second video. If you want more I'm sure you can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.