03 April 2022

He Was Offered an Opportunity to Leave

He should have taken that opportunity. Homeowner who shot intruder: ‘Had to do it’.

Maybe he thought that having a gun made him invincible.

“I told him, ‘Go away, I’ve got a shotgun on you,’ and he kept coming,” he said.

“Then he started shooting a me. Bullets going past your head, like that,” he continued, pointing with is finger. “Took cover. And he was going back down, run away.”

He was shot with a shotgun, usually used for deer hunting. I'm guess that means a 12-guage slug, but that is only a guess. It could have been 00-buckshot. Either way, that will ruin your day.

Cops arrived to find the intruder near the home. He died at the scene.

Self-defense is a human-right, and this is a fairly clear-cut case of self-defense.

1 comment:

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.