25 April 2022

Amala Ekpunobi Relates How She Discovered the Big Lie

Amala Ekpunobi is a formerly liberal, now conservative commentator on the internet. She has a YouTube channel/Prager U show, Amala Ekpunobi: Unapologetic.

She has a (somewhat) new video which I found via FrontPageMag: Prager U Video: How I Stopped Hating the Police. It is "new to me" as they say, though it was posted in the first week of April.

Amala Ekpunobi grew up believing that policing in America was systemically racist. An outspoken activist, she marched for Black Lives Matter and advocated to defund the police. A chance encounter with a kind police officer made Amala begin to question her assumptions. Eager to validate her long-held beliefs, she investigated the facts behind the “racist police” narrative. The deeper she dug, the more her doubt grew, ultimately leading to a confrontation with the truth that transformed her entire worldview. Don't miss this video!

This is an interesting 7 minute video on how she came to realize that she had been lied to by the Left. I enjoyed it; I think you might as well.

This is Amala Ekpunobi's video for How I Stopped Hating the Police: An Unapologetic Special.

Back in my misspent youth, I went to a lot of night clubs. A fair number of those were mixed - gay, lesbian, and straight - because that is where the best dancing was. If there was a gay-bashing, which happened all too often in the 1980s and 1990s, one of the worst things you could do was to call the police. But a suburbanite would usually do exactly that because, what else do you do? The cops were almost guaranteed to make a bad situation worse. (Yes, I have seen them arrest the guy bleeding on the sidewalk. Why? Because they could.)

That said, if you don't enforce the law, chaos is the result. (Consider this example.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.