10 March 2022

A Musical Look at WWIII

And more from Claire Wolfe at Living Freedom... A cheerful ramble through WW3

The songs include "We Will All Go Together When We Go" and "So Long Mom" by Tom Lehrer, and "The Merry Little Minuet" by the Kingston Trio.

There are also memes, and a video on how the moon almost sparked a nuclear war in the 60s. It is amazing that we got out of the Cold War 1.0 without destroying ourselves. Of course I think the whole world was sane in the 1960s and 1970s and 1980s. Or if we were insane it manifested itself in the club scene. Today, I think the world is just plain crazy.

Click thru for that and more.

1 comment:

  1. I remember listening to my father's records of Tom Lehrer as a kid. I didn't have a clue then. I do now.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.