31 January 2022

Zombified

So I was listening to the Kickass Metal playlist on Spotify on the 26th, and this song was number 3.

What follows is the official video, and as usual I find that it distracts from the music. There is a link at the bottom to just the audio. I can't decide if I like this song or not. Parts of it are appealing, but the songwriting is a bit weak. The fact that the lyrics are about cancel culture helps.

Here is a link to the lyrics.

'Cause everybody's talking bitch
Oh no, they'll never let go
Of something you said 10 years ago
They're cancelling, cancelling you
And they won't stop 'till everybody's

Zombified

This song is "Zombiefied" by Falling in Reverse. It was released at the beginning of January as a single ahead of the album Neon Zombie.

Here is a link to the audio, for those of you who don't care about videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.