25 December 2021

Ghost of the Mountain

I can never decide if I like Justin Johnson's music. He is technically proficient. He has even built a couple of instruments using cigar boxes as a body, but he usually plays a guitar, either a resonator or a more standard 6-string. I guess I do like today's song. I'm not sure how I first tripped over his work, but it was sometime during the early days of COVID, so probably just via a random walk around the internet. It may have been courtesy of YouTube or Pandora. Pretty sure it was not by way of Spotify.

This song is "Ghost of the Mountain" by Justin Johnson.

Is this suitable for Christmas? Probably not, but I am heartily sick of Christmas music, even the alternative stuff.

1 comment:

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.