27 November 2021

The Ice Bridge

Yes has had a lot of personnel changes over the years, but the current incarnation is making music that in many ways reminds me of the music from the 1970s. I suppose that since Steve Howe is back as guitarist that makes since. (He played guitar on Fragile, one of my favorite albums from that era.) And the keyboardist, Geoff Downes, seems to be channeling Rick Wakeman at times.

Anyway they relased an album when I wasn't paying attention. I haven't heard the whole thing, I have only heard a few songs as they've come across the playlists served up by the music services.

This is "The Ice Bridge" by Yes from their October 1, 2021 album The Quest. It is the first song off the album. I hope you like it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.