22 October 2021

Amala Ekpunobi and Her Story of Becoming a Conservative

The last thing I need is another podcast/talk show in my life, but I like hers. How Amala Ekpunobi transformed from a leftist organizer to a conservative host on PragerU.

Will & Amala LIVE is an hour talk show from PragerU featuring Will Witt and Amala Ekpunobi, though Will has been on a book promotion tour for a while. I like it, though I can't listen to it every day. It is about an hour long. In addition to the video being on YouTube, the audio is on SoundCloud, Spotify, Apple Podcats, Google Podcasts, and probably more places.

The 1 minute and 20 second video of how a Leftist youth organizer came to have a daily show on PragerU is at the link above, and embedded below. I think it is worth the time. (Rumble is set up to autoplay, and to continue to play videos after that one is done, but at least it isn't Google.) The eight minute version of the story can be found at this link, which is YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.