27 August 2021

Windows Update Strikes Again

Or maybe that should be strikes out...

So there should be a post in this place, that is not me complaining about Windows Update.

It isn't patch Tuesday. It's not that Windows forced me to update to new version of the operating system. It is just an update, that has been failing for 2 days.

So after a lot of time "chatting" with MS Support, it still isn't fixed... And it appears from the "help" forum, that a whole bunch of people have this issue...

I really don't want to have to reset windows from a clean copy. It is probably overdue, but I have enough other stuff to deal with right now.

Thank God it's Friday.

1 comment:

  1. When Microsoft stopped supporting 7 I switched my machines to Linux Mint except for one that has no internet connection. No regrets on my part.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Moderation is in place. Your comment will be visible as soon as I can get to it. Unless it is SPAM, and then it will never see the light of day.

Be Nice. Personal Attacks WILL be deleted. And I reserve the right to delete stuff that annoys me.